Lashes, Lace, and Lipstick

Lashes, Lace, and Lipstick

Get To Know Me!

My name is Jordan. I am a young makeup artist with an unhealthy coffee addiction, sarcastic tendencies, and a love for all things lace and/or beauty related.





Want to contact me for a professional inquiry or just to say hey? Email me at jordanmichellemua@gmail.com
I cant wait to hear from you!!!

GRAB MY BUTTON!

Lashes Lace and Lipstick
a href="http://lasheslaceandlipstick.blogspot.com " target="_blank">img src="http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q675/jordanmweldon/lashes-lace-and-lipstick-ad_zpsa513d3b5.jpg?t=1403790507" alt="Lashes Lace and Lipstick" width="185" height="185" />

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Product Review - L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara



Hey There!

So I decided to do a little product review on a mascara I purchased recently. L'oreal released their new Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara. I picked this up on a whim and was a tiny bit hesitant. The packaging seemed a little cheap and unlike most people, I am not a huge L'oreal mascara fan. I decided to take the plunge and give it a chance.



Miss Manga is advertised as giving "oversized, over-the-top volume" with a cone shaped 360 degree flexor brush. The idea behind the mascara is to give the appearance of a manga character's eyelashes. Manga eyelashes are both long and thick on the top and bottom lash lines to make the eyes look "wide-eyed".

 

I have very fair lashes so naturally I grabbed the "blackest black" one. I love really dark and extreme lashes! I decided to do a little before and after so you guys can see the difference for yourselves. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised with the results.


Here are my lashes without any mascara or product on them. As you can see, they are really fair and I am in desperate need of some eyebrow tweezing. Don't judge.


This is after just one coat of the Miss Manga Mascara. Now you can see why I was pleasantly surprised!!!


This is after a quick 2nd coat. After wearing this mascara for a few days, I have come to the conclusion that I can probably skip the 2nd coat all together. This is huge for me because I am a 3 coat kinda girl.

Needless to say, this mascara is totally living up to all the hype I've seen on twitter, youtube, and beauty blogs. By the end of the day I did notice a little flaking but nothing out of the ordinary. This mascara is definitely not waterproof but for a nonwaterproof mascara, it does hold up pretty well. I have virtually no smudging at the end of the day as well. 

I think I have found my new mascara ya'll!!! This has regained my trust in L'oreal mascaras again and all is well in the world. Have you tried the Miss Manga mascara? Let me know what you think. Be sure to follow me on bloglovin for some more awesome sauce reviews, tutorials, and other fun things.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10