Lashes, Lace, and Lipstick

Lashes, Lace, and Lipstick

Get To Know Me!

My name is Jordan. I am a young makeup artist with an unhealthy coffee addiction, sarcastic tendencies, and a love for all things lace and/or beauty related.





Want to contact me for a professional inquiry or just to say hey? Email me at jordanmichellemua@gmail.com
I cant wait to hear from you!!!

GRAB MY BUTTON!

Lashes Lace and Lipstick
a href="http://lasheslaceandlipstick.blogspot.com " target="_blank">img src="http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q675/jordanmweldon/lashes-lace-and-lipstick-ad_zpsa513d3b5.jpg?t=1403790507" alt="Lashes Lace and Lipstick" width="185" height="185" />

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Awesome Product Alert: LAY/N/GO COSMO BAG


Hey There!



I recently picked up a new item that I think is pretty dang awesome! I'm always on the go and my makeup bag is usually right there with me. We all know the pain it is to search through our black hole of a makeup bag trying to find your favorite eyeliner but it's so packed in there, it takes you completely emptying it out piece by piece to find it. This particular product allows you to comfortably fit the makeup you travel with, but completely opens up to make it 100% easier to find what you are looking for.
It comes in a nice drawstring bag and is super compact.


The LAY/N/GO is 20" in diameter and is completely washable. It even has a pocket inside for discrete storage!


There are also nifty elastic brush holders as well as a "lip" around the bag that keeps everything from falling out of it. The picture really does not do it justice because there is room for PLENTY of makeup and beauty products.


Once you're done, you just pull the drawstring and the bag closes up. Simple as that!

If you want to get one of these bad boys for yourself, go here.
Do you already have one??? Let me know what you think of it!


p.s. i purchased this product myself. these opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10