Lashes, Lace, and Lipstick

Lashes, Lace, and Lipstick

Get To Know Me!

My name is Jordan. I am a young makeup artist with an unhealthy coffee addiction, sarcastic tendencies, and a love for all things lace and/or beauty related.





Want to contact me for a professional inquiry or just to say hey? Email me at jordanmichellemua@gmail.com
I cant wait to hear from you!!!

GRAB MY BUTTON!

Lashes Lace and Lipstick
a href="http://lasheslaceandlipstick.blogspot.com " target="_blank">img src="http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q675/jordanmweldon/lashes-lace-and-lipstick-ad_zpsa513d3b5.jpg?t=1403790507" alt="Lashes Lace and Lipstick" width="185" height="185" />

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

8 Beauty Products That Will Give You Cry Proof Makeup

Hey There!

I have kind of been absent here in the blogging world the past week and it just plain sucks. I am currently dealing with the stresses of a move and it is taking up all of my time. I am also really bummed out about it. I am moving from the town I have lived in since I was 8 (so about 15 years) to the town I lived in before that. I will now be about 45 mins from my family, boyfriend, and friends. I know 45 mins isn't very far away but I am still pretty upset and nervous about it. Although this move will save me so much time and money as it is about 10 mins from where I work during the week, I am still scared and I honestly don't know what I am going to do. My boyfriend works most weekends as do I for makeup so we are going to really have to work hard to see each other. We are going to go from seeing each other almost everyday to once or twice a week if we are lucky. Needless to say I am an emotional wreck.

Fall bridal season is right around the corner and just like me this weekend, there will be many tears shed from brides and their friends and families (hopefully happy ones though)! In honor of my current emotional state and my much happier brides I have decided to give you guys 8 makeup products that will give you cry proof makeup because lets face it, raccoon eyes and tear lines on your cheeks just aren't cute. Be sure to let me know what you think or leave some of your tips to cry proof makeup in the comment section below!



Face Primer - Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
A good face primer is the perfect way to give your makeup a solid base. This will help hold everything in place as well as keep oil production at bay. It also helps makeup go on much smoother than without a primer.




Eye Primer - Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
An eye primer is a must even on a regular day. period dot com. This will keep your eye makeup on long past the tears and sweat. The Nars eyeshadow base is my favorite. I have some pretty oily lids and I never have an issue with my eyeshadows creasing or rubbing off.


Waterproof Mascara - Greatlash Waterproof
Call me old fashion but when it comes to a quality waterproof mascara that doesn't cost you an arm and a leg, Maybelline Greatlash Waterproof is the way to go. No one wants raccoon eyes and this stuff works. If you have a particular mascara that you love but want to avoid mascara all over your face, coat a layer or two with this mascara to make it waterproof.



Waterproof Eyeliner - Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner
Eyeliner can run and smudge just as bad as mascara. Find a good waterproof eyeliner to avoid a hot mess on your face. The Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner is a gel liner that goes on beautifully and lasts all day and night.




Eyeshadow - Maybelline Color Tattoo
This range of cream eyeshadows really do last forever. Now they claim to last 24 hours or something like that and I wouldn't stretch it that far but combined with a great eyeshadow primer you won't have to worry about your eyeshadow during the day. I love this stuff!




Waterproof Concealer - Nyx Waterproof Concealer Stick
I love the Nyx cosmetics line. Their waterproof concealer stick is no exception (especially for the price) For just a few bucks you have a beautiful concealer that will hold up through just about anything!



Waterproof Undereye Concealer - MUFE Waterproof Full Cover Concealer
Makeup Forever has a beautiful line of products that are very water/sweat proof. When applied very lightly under the eyes and down to the cheek area, this concealer will not only cover up dark circles and pigmentation but it will also help prevent those ugly lines down your face created by tears.




Foundation - Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation
It is so hard to find a truly long lasting foundation. Tarte also has a range of waterproof cosmetics and their full coverage foundation really does the trick. This stuff has amazing coverage and won't budge. It is definitely worth the money! It also has spf in it so you get a little extra sun protection!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10